Reduce the risk of slip, trip and falls on walkways.
Walkways are often large areas where there is a risk of horizontal slipping.
We define corridors, hallways, lobbies, access roads, escape routes or other thoroughfares as typical walkways.
Do you pay attention to obstacles in front of you – also when carrying large objects?
Awareness is vital:
- Congestion or simply other pedestrians
- Obstacles in the way
- Keeping a free sight whilst carrying goods
To ensure safe traffic on walkways, the physical conditions must be as safe as possible:
- Good lighting
- High friction on the floor
- A smooth and clean surface
Slip and trip accidents can be costly, but Real Safety can help you to make these areas – i.e. marine decks or other walkways, as visible and slip-proof as possible.
Need some help or got a question? Please get in touch.
Easy to install
Real Safety Solutions
- Our solution is ready to use and will retrofit onto existing surfaces.
- Can be installed in all weather conditions – all year round on for example marine decks or any area which will benefit from an anti slip walkway product.
- We use colours, text and/or pictograms to increase the visual safety.
- Important signs can be incorporated into the anti slip walkway product. Often, warnings or instructions on walls are easily overlooked. However, people usually look where they go, and the messages can therefore effectively be printed on the floor with a non-slip coating either as pictogram or text. I.e. on anti slip sheets for ramps or similar.
Case study: Noble Globetrotter II
Noble is a global offshore drilling contractor – operating one of the most advanced fleets in the offshore drilling industry.
Real Safety provided an anti-slip solution for Noble drilling vessel – including a full upgrade of all at-risk surfaces throughout – from the engine room to top helideck.