Dropsafe Barricade Chain
Without proper barricading, people may accidentally wander into restricted areas and trip over obstacles or fall from height, leading to serious injuries or fatalities.
Our Dropsafe Barricade is a fully customisable chain solution, designed to improve health and safety of employees in high-risk work environments. The flexible barrier chain system creates temporary barriers and boundaries in a wide range of applications.
You can easily attach and detach the chain parts to fit the specific requirements. It is both easy and quick to deploy and remove.
Beside the chains, preventing employees from entering danger zones, a non-trip base with attachment warning signs and waterproof reflective pouch, can be integrated into the dropsafe barricade. This can i.e. display workplace safety documentation. By providing a clear and visible warning to workers and the public, you can help prevent accidents and promote safety in your workplace.
What are the benefits?
Dropsafe Barrier Chain can provide significant value and benefits – including:
- Dropsafe barricade chain is an effective solution to reinforce and enhance onsite safety
- Can quickly and easily be installed and removed as needed saving time and money
- Non-trip base with attachable safety warning signs can be integrated
- Can be customized to fit specific applications and requirements
- Provides a safe barricade for i.e stairs
- Easy to attach and detach
- Suitable for harsh environments
In 2020, we were approached by the global leader in Dropped Object Prevention, Dropsafe. Their solutions have been adopted worldwide by more than 300 leading businesses across sectors including Oil and Gas, Mining, Marine, Power and Renewables. We are particularly happy to be the distributor of their products in Denmark.
Visit our Youtube Channel to view product installation guides.
Customisable chain length
Flexible modular design
Attachable danger and caution signs
Magnetic hooks to connect the chain
Weatherproof and reflective document pouch
Dropsafe Barricade Chain is a work site safety management system, fully customizable and designed to install in any type of access and work area.
It is particularly useful in a variety of settings where a temporary visible barrier is needed to prevent people from accessing hazardous or restricted areas, and where a flexible and portable safety warning barrier solution is required
- Walkways and stairs
- Open hatches
- Drill floor access/egress
- Maintenance work overhead
- Maintenance work-deck level
- Anchor handling
- Hot works
The lack of an appropriate barricade or barrier, can increase the risk of accidents and injuries, including falls, collisions, and other incidents.
Without proper barriers or warning signs, people may unknowingly enter hazardous areas or come into contact with dangerous machinery, equipment or materials, resulting in accidents or injuries and even fatalities.
- Increase safety – by creating a visible and physical barrier, the chain can help prevent accidents and injuries by keeping people out of hazardous areas.
- The safety chains can be amended to fit specific applications and requirements.
- The dropsafe barricade chains are lightweight and easy to move, making them a cheap and effective solution that can be used in a variety of settings.
- Cost effective solution compared to other types of barricading system such as permanent barriers or fencing.
- Fast and easy to install with no tools required.
- Suitable for harsh environments
Frequently Asked Questions
Installing the safe Dropsafe Barricade chain is a straightforward process and can be done by anyone. The interconnected chain links can be easily detached and reattached by hand to suit the distance of the cordoned area with no excess chain or wastage.
The chain can be cleaned by using normal detergents – and a cloth.
Most of the Dropsafe products have a minimum 5 year guarantee.
Yes. Dropsafe barricade chain are made from sustainable materials such as recycled plastics, which help to reduce the environmental impact of their production.
It can quickly and easily prevent access to restricted areas
These safety barrier chains are made from plastic and are lightweight, durable and resistant to corrosion which makes them ideal for use in all types of settings.
The flexible polymer chain allows the interconnected chain links to be easily detached and reattached by hand to suit the distance of the cordoned area with no excess chain or wastage.
The system incorporates a polymer chain, attachable warning signs as well as a waterproof reflective pouch for displaying workplace safety documentation.
To choose the right safety barricade chain, there are several factors to consider to ensure that you choose the right solution, including:
- Picking the right material
- Determining the right length
- Should they be highly visible
- Determining the strength and durability
- Environmental factors
By following these steps, you can ensure that you select the right safety barricade chain to suit your needs..
If you need any help on choosing the right solution, please contact us, we would be happy to assist you.
Other dropped objects safety solutions
The Dropsafe Net is the most effective solution to securely enclose and tether overhead fixtures – i.e. speakers, lights, sirens and other equipment hanging overhead, specifically to prevent them from free-falling. Read more about Drop Safe Net.
The Dropsafe Barrier is an effective solution to stop items falling from height – i.e. tools, hard hats, two-way radios, mobile phones, water bottles etc. Read about our Dropsafe Barrier.
The Dropsafe Pouch is a steel wire net that secures items to a technicians’ person specifically when working at height. This can i.e. be tablets, phones, two-way radios, gas detectors or other equipment, carried by personnel during inspections or indeed throughout daily work routines. Read more about Drop Safe Pouch.