KAG grab handles and safety rails
If you do not have a safe grip on a handle, it can have serious consequences.
This applies regardless of the situation, from offshore oil and gas, marine, energy, medical and construction industry – to stairs generally. There’s always a risk of falling if your safe grip fails.
Our high-quality grab handles and safety rails provide a secure and stable support system that can prevent falls and accidents. It comes in a variety of sizes and materials to suit your specific needs, from stylish stainless steel to durable and corrosion-resistant aluminum.
Whether you need grab handles for ladders, work platforms, stairs, walkways, grab and shower rails, KAG safety handles are the perfect choice. The unique profile of our KAG safety handles contours to the shape of a closed hand. This leads to a dramatic reduction in the risk of slip, fall and strain injuries. Unlike smooth rails, KAG handles provide a real safety grip – whether it’s dry, wet or greasy.
Our handles have been proven to increase grip ability by up to 80% in wet conditions, up to 160% in dry conditions and up to 300% in oily conditions compared to standard smooth grab rails on the market.
Independently tested by the Queensland University of Technology
What are the benefits?
Handrails play a crucial role in ensuring the safety and well-being of workers and visitors in the workplace – including:
- Produced in Denmark
- The twisted design of our KAG handle provides a more secure and firm grip.
- KAG safety handles provide secure and stable support in any area where individuals may require support.
- KAG grab handles and safety rails can make it easier for individuals with mobility issues to access areas that might otherwise be difficult or impossible to navigate.
- They are made from high-quality materials making them durable, corrosion-resistant and long-lasting.
- We offer customised options to ensure that our solutions fit seamlessly into your space.
- They are easy to install, maintain and are built to last
Visit our Youtube Channel to view product installation guides.
Up to 300% better grip
Durable & long-lasting
Timeless and stylish design
KAG Safety Handles can be used in a variety of settings where there is a risk of falls, impacts and collisions, including:
- Healthcare and physio settings
- Care homes
According to the Occupational Safety and Health Administration ( OSHA), slips, trips and falls are one of the leading causes of injuries in many industries. The lack of safety handles can contribute to these accidents, leading to injuries, strains or even fatalities.
The consequences, specifically in healthcare and rehabilitation, where a lack of safety handles for individuals who need support or assistance, can be serious and potentially life-threatening, includes:
- Increased risk of falls
- Lack of accessibility
- Reputation damage
- Legal liability
- Increases grip by up to 300%
- These hand rails provide a superior grip compared to traditional smooth handrails.
- Adaptability – these products can be installed in a wide range of settings both commercial, industrial, residential and healthcare.
- The innovative profile of our twisted handle provides up to 20% more strength than a conventional round tube.
- Solid safety handles solution with a long service life
- Available in all shapes, dimensions and materials such as i.e. steel, copper, stainless steel and aluminum.
- KAG twisted handrails are easy to maintain and clean, only requiring minimal effort to keep them looking great and functioning properly.
- Meets or exceeds all relevant regulations
Frequently Asked Questions
Installing the KAG safety handle is a straightforward process. Contact us today for an installation guide.
KAG twisted handles are easy to maintain and clean, only requiring minimal effort to keep them looking great and functioning properly.
Kag handles are built to last from corrosion resistant material.
KAG safety handles can be considered sustainable products for several reasons.
Firstly, they are highly durable and can last for many years without deteriorating and requiring replacement.
Secondly, stainless steel that is used to create the rails is a recyclable material which can be used at the end of its useful life.
Having the proper handles located in the correct areas, will reduce accidents by maintaining a firm hand grip on ladders, work platforms, stairs, grab rails, balustrading and walkways in all conditions.
KAG safety handles are made from high-quality steel, copper, stainless steel and aluminum, which is a durable and corrosion-resistant material that is ideal for use in a wide range of environments.
The use of high-quality materials can indeed enhance the durability and corrosion-resistance of safety handles. The use of such materials can also help to ensure that grab rails can withstand the wear and tear of regular use.
Choosing the right KAG safety handles for your particular application will depend on several factors – including:
- What are the safety requirements
- Identifying the environmental conditions
- Installation and maintenance
- Corrosion resistance needed
- Choosing the right materials and durability
- Project size and costs
Choosing the right handrails requires careful consideration. Therefore, it may be helpful to consult with safety experts to ensure that you choose the most appropriate solution for your needs.
If you need any help on choosing the right safety handles in your facility please get in touch.
Other anti-slip solutions
The KAG safe grip handrail system is twisted instead of the normal smooth steel typically found on conventional handrails. It combines safety, durability and style to provide you with an increased grip by up to 300%!
Read more about our KAG Handrails.
Stairway and ladder systems
Real Safety offers a range of handrail and stairway system solutions that are essential for protecting workers from accidents happening in any industry setting. Read about our stairway and ladder systems